The Dobson Family came together for a few days at Bench Lake. We had a great time! I helped mom paint the doors red to match the roof of the cabin. Mom, Dad and Craig worked on the kitchen cabinets, and we got to do a bit of fishing as well (I caught two). Craig and I saw three black bears while we were in the canoe - a momma and two cubs. It was cool! Mom worked on her "goddess" statue... It now has a head and some hair. Craig built a nice bench for around the big fire pit that Mom dug out. Craig and I put up the hammock we got Dad. Sure is nice! We walked out behind the cabin to a pretty spot and took a family photo... We all looked fabulous! Wish Mark coulda been there!
New Dig
9 years ago
1 comments:
Sure was fun, but wish Mark could have joined us! I'll send you the family photo. It actually turned out pretty good for as grubby as we were!
Love ya!
Post a Comment