It's been in the negative temps for at least a week now, but we can't complain too much because we've been enjoying the clear, sunny days that accompany the frigid digits. I heard the weatherman say that our HIGH today is -3*. It's a good thing Mark got me a long down jacket for Christmas -- I've been putting it to very good use already!
We've been enjoying the clear mountain views from the back of our house. I noticed that a few ravens were perched in the trees behind our house this afternoon, so I snapped a few pictures of them hanging out (maybe it's warmer way up there?).
We recently got a new camera (Panasonic DMC-FZ28), so it's been fun playing with the settings and testing out my photography skills. All of the settings make me realize that I really need to take a class to fully take advantage of the new camera. But it's very beginner-friendly -- I'm able to take good pictures without knowing much about the ins and outs of photography.
0 comments:
Post a Comment