Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big News

Mark and I got some big news in early February! The pregnancy test came back positive and we're expecting our first baby on Oct. 16, 2010, or thereabouts. We had our first sonogram at 12 weeks, 5 days. Besides the occasional queasiness, it was validation that a little life was really growing inside of me. We heard the heartbeat the day before at our monthly doctor's appointment, but to see baby moving around on the big screen was quite the eye-opener.

Here's a picture of a little leg that I'm sure will be kicking me quite a bit pretty soon... I read that I'll be able to start feeling the baby move around in the next few weeks.

Here I am at 14 weeks. My belly is starting to pooch a little now.

I know we've been REALLY bad about updating our blog (umm, hello, our last post was over a year ago!), but we'll try to be better about it now that we have some exciting news to share with everyone.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

It's about time! Good to see you blogging again! Can't wait to see you!
Love ya!